Pages

Friday, March 6, 2015

Life's Greater Pleasures

"There are few greater pleasures in life than watching people watch themselves get mocked on national television." That’s one of the things I love about the Women Tell All episode.
Can you believe it's almost over? This season has zipped along. Let's zip along too, shall we? 

At the Women Tell All:

1.    Britt’s an ugly crier, but it looks like she may have showered.
2.    Jillian’s earrings are distressingly large.
3.    Kaitlyn is wearing the same white crop top she wore to Costco.
4.    Kelsey blows her nose in Chris’ pocket square. Ew.
5.    I agree, Kardashley. That’s disgusting.
6.    Ashley Eyelashes’ reaction to Widow Poe’s “amazing story” is priceless.

7.     
8.    We now know the real reason for the Black Box of Shame
9.    I think Ashley Onion faked the entire crazy thing. Her answers seemed too contrived.  

10. Carly came across as being a mean girl, but honestly? She was right. Britt says one thing one minute and something completely different the next. Let's call it the "Britt Flip."

For example:
Britt said she didn’t want kids.


 
Britt said she couldn’t live in Arlington.
“Of course I would move to Arlington, you guys! It’s beautiful! It reminds me of where I grew up! People live in homes in the countryside! And remember what I said about the sunset?”

Oh! And I loved this:

Chris H.: So you actually think that it’s because of Carly that you’re not longer on the show?
Britt: Yes!!!!!

Oh my Gosh, seriously Britt — are you still crying to Chris Harrison about your shattered romantic dreams? It’s a commercial break, for heaven’s sake! Listen to the man with the headset and march back to your seat — it’s someone else’s turn to be mocked.
11. What was with the HUG, Britt? She totally sunk her claws into his back and wasn't letting go! I think she honestly thought he wanted that.
12. Britt Flips again.
 Britt: “I’m so sorry you listened to Carly and I got sent home! But based on those falsehoods that you totally bought into, I understand why you did what you did.”
Chris:
Britt: “I knew you’d never believe what someone else said when making an important decision.”
Huh?

The Burning Questions

So we’re down to TWO. Who’s your pick? Could Chris and his laugh live with Whitney and her voice forever and ever? Will he pick her because she’s a sure thing? Or will he go with Becca, the quiet virgin, who’s never been in love and doesn’t know if she wants to move to his farm?

More Importantly….


I’ve already pre-ordered mine! Can’t. Wait!

Well, Fellow Time Wasters, it's been fun. Personally? I'm rooting for Whitney. The thought of a kid with a high voice and a high laugh makes me immensely curious. Until next time, when the Bachelorette had better NOT be Britt!

TTFN!


3 comments: